AIM
Gaff1984

WW3 - The Fourth Reich WW3 - The Fourth Reich

Why?

Why do people always associate Nazis with Rammstein? Their music has nothing to do Hitler or Nazis. I love Rammstein. Why do people do that? It is german, they sing in german because they are german, dammit.

theplypusher responds:

Hell no I don't associate Rammstein with nazis. But the video for Du Haust reminded me of nazis. Plus there is a marching noise in the beginning. I've had some other suggestions for music like a NIN song but I haven't heard it yet. The next episode will probably be Nazis vs. Israel and then I'll use the NIN song.

something cool something cool

What the hell?

Why did his gun look like that? That was bad. Another gun made out of play-doh.

CymruAmByth responds:

bad judging of angles I guess...

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

That was great

It reminds me a lot of old PC games. It was funny as hell. And to all you bastards posting links to outwar and shit, you are all retards. Why spam a great site like this? Talk about retarded. I hope your accounts get deactivated.

Weird Al MP3 Player v1.01 Weird Al MP3 Player v1.01

Bad compression....

The compression could have been done better. I can get a 3 minute song down to a little over a meg without the static. Not bad considering you have 3 songs. It is acceptable to have a filesize 3 megs or more.

admt09 music console #1 admt09 music console #1

Why?

Why does this exist? Why would you pick such shitty music? Why? Why? Why?

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

This is really good

It is a really good idea. Keep it up. Make more. It is a really neat concept. I especially like the fact that it is random, too.