AIM
Gaff1984

WW3 - The Fourth Reich WW3 - The Fourth Reich

Why?

Why do people always associate Nazis with Rammstein? Their music has nothing to do Hitler or Nazis. I love Rammstein. Why do people do that? It is german, they sing in german because they are german, dammit.

theplypusher responds:

Hell no I don't associate Rammstein with nazis. But the video for Du Haust reminded me of nazis. Plus there is a marching noise in the beginning. I've had some other suggestions for music like a NIN song but I haven't heard it yet. The next episode will probably be Nazis vs. Israel and then I'll use the NIN song.

something cool something cool

What the hell?

Why did his gun look like that? That was bad. Another gun made out of play-doh.

CymruAmByth responds:

bad judging of angles I guess...

Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx Miami Vice - Hip Hop Junx

That was great

It reminds me a lot of old PC games. It was funny as hell. And to all you bastards posting links to outwar and shit, you are all retards. Why spam a great site like this? Talk about retarded. I hope your accounts get deactivated.

Sunset Music Video Sunset Music Video

I don't know who sang that....

but it sucks. I don't like the music at all. I liked the animation to a certain degree. But the music was terrible, in my opinion. I don't know who Kevin Munroe is, but he sucks. Yeah....

the saga begins the saga begins

AHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHHA!

Did you even see episode 1? What the hell was that? Yeah, you a darkie, dude. That was ridiculous. I have no faith in humanity anymore. The part where he morphs into a fry, now that was stellar. How did you come up with something that original?

part1 part1

Hahahahah!

Chineese troops. 4.1 megs and that was it? Bad grammar and a guy running around with an M-16 made of play-doh. WTF?

The Grim Reaper Show The Grim Reaper Show

Pretty funny

What was up with his arms? I've never seen a skeleton with arms like that. I'll be damned if my upper arm looks like that. That was a bad trip. Other than that, the rest was funny as hell.

Secret of Mana - CB Secret of Mana - CB

Secret of Mana is the best game!

My sister just beat that game the other day. No kidding. That game is the fucking game. Other than Shadowrun, it is one of my favorites. The SNES rocked. Why can't games be like that anymore?

All Team Dasher All Team Dasher

Okay?

Your profile says you are 23? I would subtract a decade, and maybe that is closer to your age. Maybe?

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Damn You, Jesus!

It was pretty good. It would have been better if they actually looked like human beings. I personally thought it would be more enjoyable.